Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Welcome to Fall Funny

Question: What could possibly make a fake tree look worse than it already does?
Answer: Decorating it in a Coors Light theme.


I thought this email inquiry was funny:

From: Lindsey Lewis
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2011 11:30 AM
Subject: Link Placement

To Whom It May Concern:

I was wondering if I could place a link on your page to mine, www._______.com. We sell artificial Christmas trees and decorations and would like to somehow become a part of the Association with our company.

Thank you,
Lindsey


Here was my answer:
That would be highly inappropriate. We would never have a link to a place selling fake Christmas trees. I encourage you to read our “About” page if you don’t understand why.
http://www.christmastree.org/about.cfm

No comments: